Tuesday, February 14, 2006

[Mistaken a man for a bird???]

I guess most of you had learned about the story of the vp Cheney shot a man on the face on a quail hunting trip in Sth Texas on Saturday. It was already Sunday pm when I first read about the news on Reuters. It's no news about hunters shooting their hunting companions on a deer or duck hunting. BUT ... it's the first I heard of on a quail hunting trip! I can't help but laughed at it when I heard about it again on CNN news. I told my hubby that the media will sure have a field day on Monday. Hahhh... and they did!

VP Cheney
img src: reuters.com

This is the one that I first learned about the shooting @reuters.com:
Cheney accidentally shoots hunting companion: CNN




This is good!! Have a read ... it's gonna make you laugh! =))
TV joke writers take shots at Cheney

No comments: