Wednesday, January 11, 2006

[New Year's Eve Discovery]

Made this discovery as we're on the way to my husband's brother's place in the NW of Houston for a new year family gathering. About 5mins from the destination ... right in front of the traffic lights (it was red light) ... I yelled out "Piccomolo" followed by "Italian Ice Cream"!!! Mannn... as always, my high pitchrd voice (and loud too! mind you!!) shocked my husband who was fully concentrated on the traffic in front of and beside us. When he heard his dear wife yelled out "Italian Ice Cream" he reacted with a quick swing to the left lane (almost thrown me outta the car in the process!!!) so he can turn into Piccomolo when the light went green.

That whole a minute and a half of waiting for the light to turn green was as long as it can be. I can hardly content the excitement for being trapped in the car.

I made the quickest dash into the shop as soon as my husband parked the car. The rest ... I ... errr... can't remember. The only memory I have of that afternoon was we bought a box of ice-cream combo (5 flavors: honestly I can only remember 3/5 flavors that we picked:
cookies&cappucino , mango & peach, and peanut butter) for everybody and 2 scoops (1 flavor each: pistachio and almond&caramel, I think) on a waffle cone for the two of us, just the two of us. =)

We've decided that the next time we see a Piccomolo, we're gonna buy a tub of 5-flavor combo for ourself, too!


Look at the blue sunny sky! It's a perfect ice cream day.

Piccomolo Italian Ice Cream
12914 F.M. 1960 Rd. W. Ste.A
Houston, Tx 77388
www.piccomolo.com

No comments: